Nicholas J. Reynolds, CPA
As a Small Business Manager at Smith Barta & Company, Nicholas Reynolds focuses on not-for-profit organizations, construction contractors, and small businesses.
Nic has over twenty years of experience in public and private accounting with extensive experience in the areas of audits, financial reporting, consulting for closely held businesses, Federal reporting under OMB Circular A-133, and tax compliance. He provides accounting services to a wide range of industries, including credit unions, not-for-profit organizations, small businesses, real estate development firms, manufacturers, and construction contractors.
- BS degree in Accounting - The University of Akron; Akron, OH
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Board Member, Ronald McDonald House (RMH) of Akron, Inc.
- Board Member, Friends of the Children's Network
- Treasurer, The Claymont City Schools Claymont Foundation, Inc.
- Finance Committee Member, Community Hopsice of Tuscarawas, Stark, and Carroll Counties